The psychology of debt relief. We love our occupation, as although we see people at their lowest, we play a huge part in seeing them at their highest too. Debt has a profound effect on everyone but the most common side effects is depression.
Ask yourself the following questions and if you answered yes to one or more, you may need to seek help. Don’t suffer in silence, there are people out there, including us here at Debt Consolidation Loans, who can get you back on track and alleviate the worry that debt causes.
Are you Debt Depressed?
- Do you let calls you don’t recognise go to voicemail every time?
- Do you no longer look forward to the post arriving?
- Do you find it hard to muster enthusiasm about your day?
- Do you see no way out of your current situation?
- Have you recently suffered from unexplained headaches or migraines?
- Have you recently lost your appetite or have you started to binge eat?
- Do you find yourself snapping at loved ones even though they mean well?
- Have you avoided social events when normally you would accept the invitation?
- Have there been any changes to your sleep pattern?
- Do you often feel lethargic?
Debt is one of the biggest causes of mental illness. Even when trying to ignore debt it can subconsciously affect every part of our lives. This results in unwanted symptoms that manifest such as insomnia, irritability, headaches, lack of appetite and avoidance of social situations.
If you answered yes to more than half of the questions above, you could be affected more than you’re willing to admit. Please don’t think you’re alone. Being in debt is not a reflection of your personal character and no one will judge you here due to your financial situation. We want to help, so you can once again enjoy life the way it’s intended to be enjoyed.
Contact us now for a free, confidential, chat about your situation and we can give you expert advice. The advice may not include a debt consolidation loan as there may be other options available too.
Above all, we want to ensure you overcome this blip in your life, and get back on track.